Subtle modern beauty, simple up-keep.
Modern Steel™ garage doors perfectly complement contemporary and mid-century modern home styles. Doors are available with or without grooves in multiple paint and Ultra-Grain® finishes to create the perfect look for your home.
Modern Steel™ garage doors are available with a wide variety of options to suit your taste and your home’s appearance. Whether your home is mid-century modern, contemporary, or somewhere in between, these beautiful and durable steel-panel garage doors will add curb appeal to your home’s exterior.
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer steel and insulation construction options.
- Garage door insulation options include 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″, 1-3/8″, 1-5/16″ polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 4.4 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- Available as either a flush or grooved steel panel design.
- Steel surface textures vary by model and paint surface.
- 13 factory finish options available, including Ultra-Grain® wood-look finishes.
- Many glass and window size options available including insulated, frosted, slim, and long and short designs.
- Optional window grilles can be removed for easy cleaning.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
*Only available with Architectural Series Windows.
CONTEMPORARY SLIM WINDOWS
DECORATIVE INSERT SERIES WINDOWS
ARCHITECTURAL SERIES WINDOWS
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
*Acrylic window designs.
**Available only on 2″ thick 3-Layer doors only.
***Sunset Windows not available on Ultra-Grain® doors.
SPECIALTY GLASS OPTIONS
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction
- Insulation options include (R-values from 4.4 to 18.4):
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene
- 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Safe T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pre-treatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability.
Modern Steel Overview. Our Modern Steel garage doors have a simple design and adding windows to your garage door will create natural light in your garage.